September 1, 2009

Big Changes

Sorry about my lack of posts recently. Our family has been going through changes the past two weeks. I started my new job and found that it was the worst possible job experience that I have ever had. After Carson and I prayed and talked about it, we decided that it was not the place for me to be working. So we stepped out in faith and I quit.

The night before I quit, my friend presented me with an opportunity for another job. She has been a consultant for a company called Aloette for a while now and recommended them to me. It's a pharmaceutical grade skin care that is pretty much amazing. I have been to numerous skin care shows for other companies and tried different products and never really seen results. I used a mask at one of the Aloette shows I went to and felt a difference in my skin for 3 days after it (while I was using my old skin care.) I made the switch to using Aloette and Carson has even noticed a difference in my skin. Not only is it a great product, but also a great company, which is more than I can say for my last job.

I've never thought something like this would interest me but I've also never found a product that I believe in like this. Carson is beyond excited for me in this new opportunity. I would be able to travel and to see my family in Florida much more as an added benefit! I have some great supportive friends up here that have helped me get started and the future is looking good. I am putting this all in God's control so I know that whatever happens is in His plan.

I had my first show last night that I hosted and will begin training and booking my own shows as early as next week. Please pray for me as I pursue this new career opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to have a show here and try your new products!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background