September 17, 2009

Crazy Awesome Weekend

We had such a busy and great weekend that I'm just getting caught up and having the time to update you all!

Saturday I had my first regional Aloette meeting! It was a very early morning but totally worth it. It was very encouraging to see people who had recently started already doing so well. A lot of the ladies (including the regional president) talked about their faith while they had the mike. It's so amazing to see God working in this company and to be a part of a company that does not make me hide my faith! That night I had my first training show which was also great!

Carson also had an exciting Saturday with his first independent photography gig! He did awesome and got three leads for other gigs. If you want to check out his website click here.

And now for the mystery adventure for Carson's birthday we went up to Highlands, NC. One of our favorite little towns to escape to. We went hiking and enjoyed the sweet little town. We were able to find some amazing end of season deals and use some travel money to stay at a lodge. It was fun to get away and Carson realized it's the first time we've been away just the two of us since our honeymoon. They had a lake with a swing next to it and also a pavilion where we were able to build a fire (and yes- it was cool enough to build a fire!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background