July 3, 2009

We're back

We're back from Colorado. I'm working on a post with pictures and all but it will take a while because I have to sort through the 2000+ pictures that Carson took! We had a great vacation and it was a nice break. I managed to read 3+ books which there is never time to do while at home and Carson got to do a lot of fishing. When we got home we were greeted by some ants who had decided to house sit while we were gone. They even brought in their own dirt to make themselves feel at home. I think we have gotten rid of most of them and I have just finished cleaning the carpet where their dirt turned to mud when we sprayed them. *Sigh*

So today is unpacking/laundry day. I know, third day back and I still haven't done that! Yesterday I spent the majority of the day shopping for our 4th of July cookout. We don't use our grill as much as we would like but there have been some awesome sales on meat so we're excited about finally getting a lot of use out of it.

Well I better get off the computer and get back to work so I can go visit Jackson this afternoon. I bet he's grown so much. As if two weeks wasn't long enough, Monday is a University holiday so Carson and I are both off. I think we're going to take the day and go visit his grandma.

Stay tuned for some amazing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background