April 25, 2009

Another Week

Another week has passed. I'm finally getting into a routine for my week now that I have been working for 2 weeks. I love the little child that I'm watching. He is so precious. This past Monday when I hadn't seen him for 2 days, he felt so much bigger! I think he's going through a growth spurt because he seems to always be hungry!

So far this weekend has been pretty busy just getting projects done and out of the way. We did have a nice breakfast this morning. I made some crepes which we haven't had in a long time. This was one of the first things my Grammy ever taught me to make and I have been making them ever sense. Carson's eyes always light up when I talk about making them so he was very happy this morning. I also tried a little experiement and put half of a banana in the batter. They turned out WONDERFULLY.. and I don't even care for bananas very much. As for the rest of the day, Carson had another photography gig today while I did some grocery shopping. Our couples bible study is having a Mexican potluck this week so I got lots of yummy Mexican food at the store. Luckly, Aldi has a large selection of Mexican ingredients so I didn't break our budget! I'll try to snap a picture of our group to post next week.

Tomorrow we're off to Greenville to do some shopping for things for the house. It feels like such an outing to plan to go to Greenville, when it's no further than most of the places I used to travel all over Orlando. It's just a different culure here and it's pretty contageous. . . which is nice because it saves on the gas money.

So nothing to exciting to report, just updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background