April 9, 2011

My baby is one



Today is our youngest puppy's birthday. Rylie (and her brother, Baxter, who lives with my parents) have now experienced the first year of their life. She only weights 63 lbs so I think we are going to end up with a pretty small dog for a lab. Rylie celebrated her birthday with trip to the vet. I know that doesn't sound fun but we didn't realize it when we made the appointment. It wasn't all bad; she got to pick out a nice new bone while we were at the store that she has been chewing on ever since we got home. Here are some pictures of her playing.

Ginny got to do everything Rylie did today so she didn't get left out. She had so much fun playing with daddy in the yard this afternoon that she decided she wanted to chill on the porch. This picture just melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background