November 11, 2009

Wow! It has been forever!

Sorry about the temporary lapse in blogging. Life suddenly got really busy and it was the first thing to go. Busy is good though. God has really been blessing us with lots of time with family, success in our businesses and strengthening our marriage. I was sharing my blog with a friend and he thought it was all about grocery deals that I have snagged lately. It was for a while when we were just kind of chugging along in life, but now we have so much going on I hardly have time to grocery shop. I'll fill you in on life and then do a few separate post on some of the specific things that we've been up to.

The big news in our lives right now is that we are preparing for a move. We're going to be living a little bit further out from campus in a little house that some of Carson's family owns. It's a huge blessing and I'm sure I'll have plenty of picture of the progress of the move. First I'll have to start packing though!

Carson has also made a lot of progress in his thesis research and is planning to graduate early. So he has also already begun interviewing for jobs. We are stressed excited about the opportunities that are ahead in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background