November 12, 2009

Wedding!

Shortly after I got home from my business trip, Carson and I turned around and came back down to Orlando for a wedding. Josh, the groom, has been a friend of mine since the 5th grade and Carson's friend since high school. Josh was also one of the groomsmen in our wedding!



His entire family has been good friends of ours for quite a while and so it was a wonderful occasion to celebrate!



While we were home, we went out to celebrate my birthday at an Italian restaurant (Carson took me out for Mexican on my real birthday so I got to enjoy both of my favorite foods!) It was great to be out with the whole family. Our good friend Jeff came with us who has been called my parents adopted son. We joked that my parents gained two kids in one year! My brother (the real one) just turned 21 so we're one big grown up happy family. It's amazing to see how things have changed over the years and it feels more like we're all friends now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background