August 4, 2009

Family Weekend

Last weekend my Mom and Grammy came for a visit. We had a wonderful time and it was hard to see them go. Hopefully it won't be too long again until their next visit.

Friday we went on a picnic in the botanical gardens and on a brief tour around Clemson. We tried to beat the rain on our picnic but as soon as we got all set up it started to rain! We were under a pretty nice canopy of trees so we just pulled out our umbrellas and kept on eating.


One big piece of news is that while we were walking around downtown Clemson, I found that Mr. Knickerbockers (one of the most popular Clemson Sportswear and Gift stores) was hiring. After some prayerful consideration, I have decided to accept a job there. So I will be starting my new job there a week from Monday! Mom tried to get a picture of me coming out of the store, but she missed.

Saturday we took them to our new favorite Mexican restaurant. It was a big hit! It was nice to have someone to take a picture of us but trying to get Carson to be serious is another issue :-)


On Monday, I wanted my Mom and Grammy to meet some of my friends so Emily brought her daughter, Lydda Grace, and Amber brought Jackson to the pool. We had lots of fun swimming and visiting. This was Jackson's first time swimming and he had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background