December 6, 2011

Visiting Friends

Last month we took a trip to Winston Salem, NC to photograph a wedding. We were able to visit and stay with our friends, the Webbs. Unfortunately, after their daughter helped Carson with the wedding where they shot over 2000 photos, we forgot to get a picture with them! (I guess the photographers were tired:)

Before we left town we were able to get together for breakfast with my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Theobald. We had a great time visiting. She was one of my favorite teachers growing up. She brought some pictures of my class and even had a picture of my Norway project! We made sure to get a picture for her "Where are they Now" scrapbook.


As we continued our journey home, we stopped to visit some very dear friends of ours, Dot and Ralph. This was their first time meeting Miles! Dot and Ralph were our next door neighbors when I was a baby. They are as close to family as you can be without being blood related. I remember spending many Easters, Thanksgiving and Christmas with them.

Then we continued on our journey home with one more stop to make . . . Carson's grandmother's 90th Birthday party! Pictures to come in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background