December 6, 2011

O Christmas Tree

I think I have a new favorite tradition to look forward to every year: going to cut down our Christmas Tree. For as long as I can remember, my family had an artificial tree, and since Carson and I got married we have been celebrating with a little 4 ft artificial tree on a table. This year I decided it was time to do this Christmas Tree thing right so we took a little road trip up to Ty-Lyn Plantation near Cashiers, NC. We made a day of it and went shopping in the little mountain towns nearby.

First we loaded up on their truck and they took us out to the field.
Enjoying the ride


Setting out to find our tree

Miles helps us check out the trees

Found it!
I LOVE his face in this one!

I love my little boy!!

Little cold red nose

Getting our picture taken for a discount next year!
Ready for the ride home


1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a happy and adorable little family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background