August 3, 2011

Catching up after Vacation

I don't realize how many people read my blog until I don't blog for a while, and then people start asking. We were out of town/busy with family for the entire month of July and then our internet has been on the fritz. So now, once again, I'm playing catch up.
We started out the month going home for 4th of July. Carson was able to join us for a long weekend and then he left me, Miles, and the puppies in the loving and helpful care of my parents for a week while he returned to work. My parents then drove back up with me to South Carolina and stayed for a visit. We were later joined by my brother and his girlfriend (although by the time they left she was his fiancee!). Then mom stayed to helped me take Miles over to Alabama to meet his great grandmother and other family. Mom left a week ago and I still don't feel settled in!

I'm still sorting through pictures but I will have some soon and cover our month a little better. Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background