March 21, 2011

In the home stretch

I am now 33 weeks along and as it gets harder to breathe as Miles grows, we are getting very excited about meeting him soon. I thought I would freak out when I hit 30 weeks but instead I became very excited about the fact that I'm going to be a mom soon! I have spent the last 12 years of my life babysitting and playing with other peoples children, but soon, God will bless us with a little boy that he has entrusted to us! That thought just thrills me!

We have almost completed our pregnancy classes and I am feeling much more prepared on what to expect. I used to be scared of labor because I handle pain very poorly but it's the means to an end. It's what has to happen to welcome little Miles into the world and at the end, I won't care about the pain he caused me as I'm holding him in my arms.

I have just a few more day left working at Hallmark and then I will be home to fully concentrate on getting things ready for him and to get as much rest as I can.

Here are the latest pregnancy photos:

31 weeks


33 Weeks. A few notes about this photo. Not to point out my flaws but yes, my eyes look very tired. This baby is wearing me out! I am getting very tired very quickly these days. Also, Miles wanted to be a part of this photo. He was kicking my bottom hand the whole time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background