January 6, 2011

November

Because I was still feeling bad, not a lot happened in November until we went home for Thanksgiving. My baby bump started to show and I began to document with pictures every two weeks. The first one was taken on November 15, when I was 15 weeks along.



I was able to get about 10 days off for Thanksgiving so we took a long trip down to Florida to visit our families. We started off staying at Carson's house. Carson's grandma was there for Thanksgiving so it was a nice family visit. We had two delicious Thanksgiving dinners and then finished out our visit at my house. We took a family day out to Downtown Disney and took a picnic out on a pontoon boat. The weather was perfect and it was a great way to end our trip.

Family Picture at Downtown Disney

Mom and Dad on the boat

Baby's first picture with Winnie the Pooh (the theme for the nursery)

Captain Carson

And the baby kept growing. My 17 week picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background