January 16, 2011

Cabin Fever

Last Sunday night/Monday morning, we had a very big (for this area) snow storm hit. It brought about 8 inches of snow that is still on the ground a week later! It was fun and powdery the first day but then it began to ice over at night and even the dogs didn't like going outside because it was hard to walk on. You think we would have pictures this but things are still crazy for Carson getting settled into his new job and still working on grad school work. He had to work from home on Monday and Tuesday but was able to carefully drive to work by Wednesday. My entire work week was canceled and I only made it out of the house once to go grocery shopping and even then the road were still pretty icy. It sure felt good to finally get out of the house!

Carson is really liking his new job now that his is getting all settled in. The commute sure isn't fun, but he loves what he is doing and the people he is working with.

I've been getting settled into a schedule here at home with the puppies and just keeping up with things in general. I feel like there is so much that I should be doing to get ready for the baby so I'm trying to be productive with my time. Here is my newest baby bump picture at 23 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background