May 18, 2009

The best job of all!


Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.


I am so glad that God picked me to be Carson's helpmate. It's the best job. We're staying in Greenville this week because Carson is helping out as a graduate student for a competition that Clemson is hosting. I don't get to be a part of any of the events, but I get to help him by ironing his clothes, encouraging him, and making sure that he has everything that he needs . . . and I love that! It makes me so happy just to be there for him.

And today marks 4 months (120 days) that Carson and I have been married. We've learned a lot in those months about each other and ourselves, but we have a lot more growing to do and look forward to what God has planned for our marriage in the months and years to come.

2 comments:

  1. How precious you are! We are also thrilled that God chose you to be Carson's helpmate. You take such good care of him! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background