January 15, 2014

Christmas!

Thanksgiving and Christmas went by very quickly this year and we (I) was very homesick.  The holidays just seems a little lacking without our families.  Our Christmas morning started at 3:30 am with Miles waking up with the stomach bug. Carson and I got hit just a few hours later. I only have one picture from the day of the guys passed out half way through opening presents. Miles started the day in Christmas jammies, but I think we were on our third pair by the time I took this picture.  Our neighbors we kind enough to bring us some food over so that the kids could have some dinner. They bounced back quicker than the adults!

I did, however, remember to snatch a picture of Jordan in her Christmas dress the Sunday before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background