November 9, 2012

Home Life

Since we've been home we've been transitioning to life with two kids.  My mom stayed for two weeks which was a huge help!  I don't know what we would have done without her. She and Miles were sleeping in the same room so she would get up with him (even at 5:30) and let Carson and I focus on Jordan and sleep on her schedule. She made sure we had food on the table for all of our meals and she was a huge support during the up and down emotions that can happen post partum.  The day she left, I was terrified about how I was going to do it on my own, but we made it. It actually hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Jordan has already settled into a feeding schedule and Miles has been very cooperative.  The TV has helped too. . .


Sleeping. It's what babies do best (during the day. . . )

 Checking out the Liberty Fall Festival



 Miles has been doing really well with her and loves giving her kisses.

 Cuddling with Mrs. Carling.  We finally got to resume our play dates and she was very excited to get to hold Jordan.

1 week old

Meeting Pops







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background