May 26, 2012

Orlando Adventures

Miles and I spent some time in Orlando when the new baby was making me so sick.  Even though I could hardly function in the evenings, Gigi and Pops made sure Miles still got to have some fun. One night they took him to a near by farm to see some baby goats, as well as some other animals.

Checking out the cow

Chasing the farm cat.  His favorite animal.

I love his face. He is not too sure about that turkey.

Feeding the goats with Pops
While hanging around the house, Miles got to practice his piano skills. 
He would play a few notes . . .

 And then turn around and give a big smile.


He also enjoyed playing in the dirt. Gigi took a picture of this to prove that their dog, Baxter, had not be the one to dig the hole. 

Then there was time for walking

The one outing I took was to the preschool carnival.  It was my mom's 20th year directing the kids (she's the music teacher there) and Miles enjoyed being out with other kids and the carnival games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background