April 17, 2012

Big Brother

On or around October 31st our family will grow once again! Miles will be a big brother! We are very excited! This baby is making me just a sick as the last one but I know that it won't last forever. Carson has been playing the role of super dad, working hard during the day and taking care of Miles, Me, the dogs and the house at night.

The due date is special because it was my brothers due date (my mom's second child as well) and he was actually born on his due date.

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. Carson's already to start the week by week photos and I'm not even showing yet!



2 comments:

  1. How are you not showing with #2?! I think I showed at 8 weeks with Eden. And they will love looking at scrapbooks of when they lived in your belly, way to go Carson for taking those pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Background