October 6, 2011

Changes

We're still down in Orlando but I wanted to post a quick update about all the new things Miles has been doing before I forget. He had his five month birthday on Tuesday and I just can't believe how much he has changed since we got down here.
He is now reaching for me (melts my heart)! He is grabbing his toes all of the time - making it very hard to change a diaper. I can't keep him contained on a blanket anymore because he is rolling and scooting so much. He is still trying to crawl but can't get his hands to cooperate, so right now he's just pushing with his feet and sticking his butt up in the air. He is grabbing and playing with his toys more than he used to and tracking things really well his eyes. Watching him watch the vacuum is hilarious. Every day brings about something new and I am just so thankful for this sweet little blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background